Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Some wonderful things have happened since I last visited. I attended the Romantic Times Convention in Orlando, Florida in April. I entered Bobbi Smith's Creative Challenge and my novel, MAKING TIME FOR LOVE, won. My prizes included an opportunity to submit the novel to an agent and thereafter to Dorchester Publishing. The agent, Evan Marshall took a look at it and offered to represent me!!

I am now a PRO member of Romance Writers of America and the president of my local RWA chapter, Western Pennsylvania Romance Writers. The annual RWA conference was held in Washington, D.C. and I had a ball with old and new friends.

I am now working on a new novel with an anticipated completion date of early October. I guess I'm on my way!!

1 comment: